From this page, you can access the the many resources we have for K-14 educators to use. Our Outreach Library is currently undergoing some improvements to make it easier for you to access the 300+ books, videos, and other materials in our collection.
Background Information for Educators - Click here. (to use in preparation for classes or to distribute as handouts for high school or college students)
- General Index of Lessons- searchable by grade level, subject, content area
- Lessons/materials from project on Oman and East Africa
- Lessons/materials from project on Bosnia
- Lessons/materials from project on Central Asia
- Lessons/materials from project on Morocco
K-16 Accredited Teacher Workshops - Click here.
Outreach Lending Resource Library - Click here. (Books, DVDs, Music CDs, Culture Kits for classroom use)
Speakers' Bureau - Click here. (speakers for your classes)
Annual Lesson Plan Competition - Click here.
AP World History Resources - Click here.
Film Guides - Click here.
Countering Islamophobia - Click here.
NCSS 2019 Middle East Sessions - Click here.