Thank you for your interest in the CMES Travel Grants. CMES is not currently accepting applications for Fall 2019. Please check back in future.
Funding for Conference Attendance:
CMES provides travel funds to UA graduate and undergraduate students to participate in professional meetings, conferences and symposia that are directly related to the students' educational development in Middle East studies.
UA graduate and undergraduate students in good standing and who are presenting a Middle East-related paper at a conference are eligible to receive $250 towards travel costs. Each student is eligible for one award per academic year.
Please note the competition for the 2018-2019 Academic Year is now closed.
1. Your name, department, and program of study
2. Your CV
3. Name of conference, sponsoring organization, location (city & state), and dates
4. Name of your paper and your abstract
5. Proof of paper acceptance at conference
6. Overall budget for attendance at conference, including where other funding will come from
We will only accept applications via email. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. If your application is approved, you will be asked to complete appropriate university travel authorization forms.
If you have any questions, please contact CMES.