APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 25, 2020
SUMMER 2019 DATES: Mid June 2020- Mid August 2020
Course options may include:
- TURK 401/2 Intermediate Turkish (I & II)
- TURK 403/4 Advanced Turkish (I & II)**
*students take a placement test upon arrival and are placed into classes accordingly
**may be taken as TURK503/504 (graduate credit) with prior approval of program director
What's included in program cost (price approximately $9500)?
- Course tuition
- Housing (price varies depending on selection)
- Accommodation during overnight excursions (double or triple)
- Partial board during excursions (2 meals per day) - this item will probably change and the price will be adjusted accordingly
- Turkish mobile phone and SIM card (mobile plan not included)
- In-country travel associated with program activities
What's not included?
- Airfare to and from Istanbul
- Passport and visa costs
- Mobile plan for phone
- Course books* and associated materials (ie dictionaries)
- Most meals when in Izmir**
- Transportation costs to and from language classes
**Meal costs vary depending on housing selection.
For questions about the program, please contact:
Arizona in Turkey program director, CMES