Global Business Outreach services offered by CMES:
- Custom-designed pre-departure trainings for business executives, focusing on culture, etiquette, customs, etc of the Middle East and North Africa. Trainings can be general to the region or focused on a specific country or area
- Cultural immersion training for spouses and family members who are relocating to the Middle East
- Language training in Arabic (in dialects), Kurdish, Persian, Turkish; long-term courses or intensive short-term "language-for-specific-purposes" trainings available
- Full-day or 1/2-day workshops on topics of your choice, for example: contemporary history of Egypt, Turkish political landscape, the role of Islam in society, etc.
- Development trainings for the Middle Eastern employee
- Intercultural management strategies
- Conflict-resolution techniques in the business setting
- Executive retreats in the Middle East: 5-10 day customized programs for senior staff in Egypt, Turkey, Kurdistan, Dubai, or other regional business hubs, with talks by key business leaders and analysts from the region
- Organized trade delegations to meet business leaders in the region and network
- Cultural sensitivity trainings delivered at your workplace
- Brown-bag lunch talks held in your conference room
For more information, contact CMES at email@example.com or call us at 520-621-5450.