ABOUT THE ARIZONA LEBANESE FESTIVAL
Each year, the Festival continues to grow, bringing the community together to enjoy in fun and friendship.
Our community provides a taste into our Lebanese cuisine, culture and folk life. With constant entertainment from our very own Dabke dancers to live bands and singers, we provide an atmosphere that makes anyone feel like they are in a new world. A variety of fresh food and delicious pastries are available throughout the day and a play center for the kids offers just what our audience wants.
- This is St. Joseph Maronite Catholic Church's 14th Festival.
- We have thousands of visitors each year.
- We showcase our Lebanese culture through our food, dance and music.
- This event helps bring together the surrounding community as well as the Lebanese community.
- We have a variety of live entertainment from Lebanese singers to belly dancers.
- The Festival is all run by volunteers.
- The proceeds all go to the upkeep and growth of our Parish.
- Volunteers and donations are always welcome.
- We invite you to come be a part of the fun and tradition of our Festival.