Itki- Unesco- City of Gastronomy Conference
Each Conference session will feature multiple speakers, each of whom will share 10 or so minutes of their experiences.
- Director of Aflaj Research Unit at University of Nizwa
- Studies Alflaj (ancient Omani water irrigation systems), water management, and traditional technologies
- Adjunct Professor of the Department of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering at the University of Arizona
- Studies Saudi Arabian agricultural development practices, food security, and agriculture’s role in economic growth
* The conference is free you just have to register for it.
For more information click here
Co-sponsor- Center of Middle Eastern Studies